The Greyhound Commonside Keston BR2 6BP Tel: 01689 856 338e-e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
The Greyhound Keston may occasionaly change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We advise you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. name and job title of any third party we employ.
2. contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode and address.
3. other information that may be relevant to customer enquiries.
What we do with the
information we gather
We occasionally use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2.We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3.We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place, suitable physical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that gives you the option to add comments. Here you can state you do not wish to be included in any direct marketing programs we may undertake.
2. if you have previously instructed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change this option at any time by writing to or emailing us at
3.We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. This request may incur a small admin fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Greyhound Pub, Commonside,
Keston, Kent BR2 6BP